Arrival In Hell I Arrival In Hell I

One glitch

He walks backwards.

Flash Action Script Tut Flash Action Script Tut

OMG

This worked when i had flash 8 but not CS3. PLEASE EDIT IT SO IT WORKS WITH BOTH!

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

Really Good Tut but..

When I right click the "Player" and click actions, it says Current selection cannot have actions applied to it. Can anyone help me?

Linion RPG Linion RPG

Awesome Game

This game is great. When is Linion 2 coming out? I got bored with this one beacause somehow,I made it to level 180. There is a glitch when you try to go back from the Zaweki Camp. 10123458234653469035/10

Action Scripts Tutorial 1 Action Scripts Tutorial 1

Confused

this tutorial helped me make a play button but when i make other frames the other frames don't show.

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

Nice

Nice game i love it i am soooooooooo addicted to it but it gets a little boring after you do everything so i want to make a new file but im afraid i won't be able to get everything back but overall its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

to the last subscription...

Drunk-Crusader, you can also make the instance name by right clicking on the movie clip, and selecting properties. in the properties section, right under "movie Clip" is where you type the instance name. Meanwhile... this flash helped a lot!

Flashforbeginners:sprites Flashforbeginners:sprites

Nice

This helped me alot but i didn't understand the thing after the onion part

Sprites: Done Right Sprites: Done Right

Huh?

I get it up to the part where you break up all your desired sprites i try to break them but it doesn't happen dude. but out of that its great!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2